Fox - Scape

Welcome to the all new world of Runescape Gaming!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Vote: Do you want me back?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha_x3

Samantha_x3

Vote: Do you want me back? Empty
PostSubject: Vote: Do you want me back?   Vote: Do you want me back? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Yes I know I was just moderator and have it messed up with a ip bann. I apologize to all concerned people. But I also want one thing and that is back in this server I should not have over-reacting. but I did habs I apologize again Rawr. and if I have a second If I'd get chance to not screw up I know I behaved childishly and I also have much to learn I'm only 16 and not older. Many here in the server uahc not mature enough, I do not say that you are immature. But everyone has something to learn and I did. It's up to you, you tell me not to the server or wanted. Please leave comments.
Thanks
Greetings
Samantha
Back to top Go down
Samantha_x3

Samantha_x3

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Do you want me back?   Vote: Do you want me back? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:14 pm

i think its okay
Back to top Go down
Samantha_x3

Samantha_x3

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Do you want me back?   Vote: Do you want me back? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:14 pm

Samantha_x3 wrote:
i think its okay
Thank u Very much <3
Back to top Go down
Samantha_x3

Samantha_x3

Samantha_x3 wrote:
Samantha_x3 wrote:
i think its okay
Thank u Very much <3
Welcome <3
Back to top Go down
rawr

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Do you want me back?   Vote: Do you want me back? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:24 pm

umm idk but i think u shouldnt get an ip ban. u just was angry but still did play with me o.O andd Very Happy as u know it was little bit nerves. "you cant logg-out in jail" Razz but ill agree i giv back the things u gave if u get back
Back to top Go down
http://I-DONT-KNOW.COM
Samantha_x3

Samantha_x3

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Do you want me back?   Vote: Do you want me back? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:40 am

rawr wrote:
umm idk but i think u shouldnt get an ip ban. u just was angry but still did play with me o.O andd Very Happy as u know it was little bit nerves. "you cant logg-out in jail" Razz but ill agree i giv back the things u gave if u get back
u can to plaay with me Make me in jail kick me mute me
Back to top Go down
rawr

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Do you want me back?   Vote: Do you want me back? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:39 am

Samantha_x3 wrote:
rawr wrote:
u can to plaay with me Make me in jail kick me mute me

nah i just want you back =) u were kinda sweet
Back to top Go down
rawr

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Do you want me back?   Vote: Do you want me back? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:41 pm

fox just told that ur done in here u got no chance to get back in, sorry. Sad but add me msn and skype
msn cityrap@hotmail.com
skype toni8759
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Do you want me back?   Vote: Do you want me back? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote: Do you want me back?
Page 1 of 1